quarta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2009

Robert Leroy Johnson

~~

~~
Cross Road Blues
~~
I went to the crossroad,
Fell down on my knees
I went to the crossroad,
Fell down on my knees
Asked the Lord above
"Have mercy,
Now save poor Bob,
If you please"
~~
Yeoo,
Standin' at the crossroad,
Tried to flag a ride
Ooo eeee, I tried to flag a ride
Didn't nobody seem to know me,
Babe, everybody pass me by
~~
Standin' at the crossroad,
Baby, risin' sun goin' down
Standin' at the crossroad, baby,
Eee, eee, risin' sun goin' down
I believe to my soul, now,
Poor Bob is sinkin' down
~~
You can run, you can run,
Tell my friend
Willie BrownYou can run, you can run,
Tell my friend Willie Brown
That I got the crossroad blues this mornin',
Lord, babe, I'm sinkin' down
~~~~
And I went to the crossroad, mama,
I looked east and west
I went to the crossroad, baby,
I looked east and westLord,
I didn't have no sweet woman,
Ooh well, babe, in my distress
~~

Nenhum comentário: