quinta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2008

Ellas Otha Bates; also known as Ellas McDaniel

~~

Hey, Bo Diddley
(Ellas Mcdaniel - 1957)
~~
Bo Diddley done had a farm,
On that farm he had some women,
Women here, women there,
Women, women, women everywhere.
~~
But one little girl lived on a hill,
She rustled and tustled like buffalo bill,
One day she decided she'd go for a ride,
With a pistol and a sword by her side.
~~
She rolled right up to my front door,
Knocked an' knocked 'til her fist got sore,
When she turned and walked away,
All I could hear my baby say:
~~
Hey bo diddley, oh bo diddley,
Hey bo diddley, oh bo diddley.
~~
Saw my baby run across the field,
Slippin' and slidin' like an automobile,
Hollerin', my baby got towed away,
Slipped on from me like a cadillac-8.
~~
Hey bo diddley, oh bo diddley,
Hey bo diddley, oh bo diddley.
~~

Nenhum comentário: